Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wow Spectral Tiger Generator

The winner of "I am CEXT" has its iPad

The winner of the contest "I am CEXT , Sofia Perazzolo, already have their hands on the iPad who won thanks to his photo," Caminito ' made in the neighborhood of "La Boca" in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The ceremony performed by Julio Olmos Lablanca, Minister of Employment and Immigration of the Embassy of Spain in Argentina and Adriana Junior, coordinator of the Youth Information Centre.

At the event, the winner was very excited about the award, which will serve as a useful tool for studying architecture and which also may participate in CEXT from anywhere, in an easy and simple.

We appreciate the participation and interest with those who have followed the contest the other participants and remind you that although the contest finished, continue with the initiative "I am CEXT" so you can keep sending your pictures and view them in our viewer:
http://www.cext.es/yosoycext/+

also invite you to keep informed and to collaborate in CEXT with your comments and publications.

Finally, here we leave the little story that we attached the winner over the place in which the winning photograph was taken:

"My picture on the famous Caminito in the barrio of La Boca in Buenos Aires , Argentina, my current country of residence. I chose this place because for me one of the most emblematic of my city, because there are several singers inspired Tango, but also the renowned painter Quinquela. Street museum is called, because they can be the old tenement houses, where many immigrant families lived, including English. Coming from Spain I feel that this is a very important place, which is why I chose to take my picture I am Cext also seems to me a very happy "

Remember that you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment