The Sofia was lucky Perazzolo Saporiti with his picture: "Caminito" a magnificent background for a snapshot a landmark, as in the words of the winner "My picture on the famous Caminito in La Boca neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina, my current country of residence. I chose this place because for me one of the most emblematic of my city, because there are several singers inspired Tango, but also the renowned painter Quinquela. Street museum is called, because they can be the old tenement houses, where many immigrant families lived, including English. Coming from Spain I feel that this is a very important place, which is why I chose to take my picture I am Cext also seems like a place cheerful "
We appreciate the participation and interest in those who have followed the contest the other participants and remind you that although the contest is finished, continue with the initiative " I am CEXT " so you can keep sending your pictures and view them in our viewer: http://www.cext.es/yosoycext/
Many thank all
Remember that you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook
0 comments:
Post a Comment